WORKSHOP 19 JUNE 2014
JOB SEARCH TECHNIQUES
Have you just graduated from university? Or are you still studying but want to find out how to search for a job?
Then this workshop is suitable for you as you are exploring what you could do in your start to working life. This is part of A8 Resource’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts to contribute back to Vietnamese youths and society. We hope it will be beneficial to you and help you to make a proper decision.
Come to the "Job Search Techniques" workshop, find out how to achieve searching techniques and learn about:
1. When Employers are looking for employee with experience, how can you as a fresh graduate compete and win your first job
2. When you apply for a job through Internet your submission is no different from 1,000 applicants, how do you stand out?
3. How to use networking to find jobs that are not advertised and make your network work for you.
4. Everyone has a diploma or degree these days, how do you demonstrate character in addition to your qualifications?
5. Everyone has a "cookie-cutter" resume, how to make your resume stand out and be selected for interview.
6. How to manage the hiring interview and make interviewers like you the moment you meet them, and never forget you later?
Date: 19 June
Time: 10.00am to Noon
Duration: 90 minutes
Presenter: Mr AC Ho
Language used: English
Vietnamese Facilitator: Ms Cecilia Lê
Venue: Room 510 Block A4, 268 Ly Thuong Kiet Str., Ward 14, District 10, HCMC. (Office for International Study Programs, Bach Khoa University)
Please contact with Ms. An at 0972 196 857 to registration